Sunday, January 13, 2013

Well hello everyone! Sorry I've been so busy of late with school and such. So I'm not really updated on the K-Pop world right now, but I did see a video last week that I just had to post. So it will be our song of the week as well as video of the week. Many of you probably already know what I'm talking about. Yes, I'm talking about Super Junior with their new song Break Down. So the first thing I honestly noticed about the video was them members, mainly Siwon. Many people were like oh my god he has the most intense and sexy glare ever. The first thing i thought was "What the hell sat and died on Siwons head?"

Now I'm sorry if that offended you but I'm expressing my honest opinion here, and I will on the next thing I am about to say as well. Siwons make-up was awful, usually I'm like Siwon, yeah he is super manly and hot, but then when i saw him in this video I thought, why is he dressed as a woman? Was I seriously the only one who thought this?

Next, Kyuhyun, DongHae, Zhou Mi, and Henry, all of you are so freaking fine in this video. Seriously Henry got hotter, and Zhou Mi for sure got hot, of course they were hot before as well, but I noticed them more in this video, maybe because I felt like they had bigger roles. One thing that I thought about was their hair, it was all low-lighted, and high-lighted in crazy colors so when they moved it was like a freaking rainbow! The only persons hair that I had issues with was EunHyuk, I'm sorry but his hair was awful.

Next I want to talk about the choreography. The super Junior spy choreography, I wasnt overly impressed with. However the choreography for Break Down is simply amazing. I absolutely adore the choreography, it flows perfectly with every section of the song, like they are really moving with the music.

Now onto the music, at first when it started I was like, hmm this is okay. Then when it builds up and the Chorus hit, I was like jamming so hard to it. The music was perfect and the end where there is like the dubstep drop was extremely good, and i love the choreography at that point as well, how they start like doing crazy floor spins and shiz. Great great video. Also Kyuhyuns voice, is freaking gorgeous, and DongHae is as well. Has anyone noticed that Siwon is never in the dancing segments of the videos? What is with that? It's not all of them, but there have been quiet a few, is it because he is filming? Why is it?

Anyhow so that is that, I talked alot about that haha, so there you go. I shall change the backround for you all, and it shall be glorious. Oh and check out the video that is to the right. ------>

No comments:

Post a Comment