Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hey guys I have been meaning to post some videos so I Will right now! You guys can check them out, all of them are good. I would post the song of the week for this next week, but right now my song of the week is a n american song of the week, so maybe I will wait till something else comes along. For those who are curious though, the songs I have been listening to the last couple of days are Diamond Rings-You & I, and Mercy Mercedes-The Perfect Scene. So I will post those as well in case you want to check them out. Besides that I will be posting U-Kiss-Distance, SHINee's new Japanese song. TVXQ-Humanoids, and Catch Me since I cant remember if I ever posted that, and Yoseob's-Caffeine, and Hot Potato's-Pillow. So check them all out, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment