Friday, May 4, 2012

Alright. So Im just going to do this post on a couple of songs i am a bit obsessed with of late, four songs to be exact, 3 from U-Kiss and 1 from B2ST buts its actually by Son DongWoon and is on Super Markets' album. So the first song is actually not that new and I have been listening to it for awhile but Im just in a phase right now I suppose, but its U-kiss' Obsession. Yeah I love it. I love how Kiseop actually has lines in it. That boy rarely sings except for of late he has been having more opportunities to use his voice. Plus its just a really catchy song. The second song is one of the songs off of U-Kiss' 6th mini album. The song is Amazing if you have not heard it I will post a link to youtube to all these songs in a bit, and you can take a listen. This song is so catchy and just really good, the beat is amazing and the lyrics are pretty good as well. Next is DoraDora, I think anyone who is a U-Kiss fan would agree that this is a pretty cool song, I really like how angry and just upset the lyrics are, and the kind of western tune, and the choreography is AMAZING. Kevin in the video looks extremely amazing. His hair is adorable and he just looks fantastic. Now this just may be me, but Kiseops red leather outfit with the vest and the long black sleeved shirt underneath looks kinda like Son DongWoons' outfit in Fiction, but his was a different color. Same stylist maybe? O.o But the song is cool, the set is cool, and U-Kiss looks great as ever. And AJs' hair? who likes it? who hates it? fill me in here guys. The first time i watched the video i thought "wow his hair is really goofy" but the more I have watched it (like 15 times) the more i think it looks pretty decent. I definitely like it better then his long hair. But it is an opinion thing so if you like it good for you! Next is Son DongWoons' new single In the Cloud. I was so excited for it, and when i found it, I was not disappointed. Son DongWoons' voice is gorgeous and strong, and the song is beautiful and happy. It's just a really happy song. It is A FEEL GOOD SONG. Yeah thats right. So in a second here I will post the Youtube videos of each song and you can check them out alrighty! You guys should let me know what you think of all the songs. Oh and the new U-kiss look huh? Here ya go guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment